Alright, guys here you go. Fifty random facts about Alissa.
1. My favorite colors are Green & pink.
2. My cat’s name is Socks, because she has four white paws and it looks like she’s got socks on her feet.
3. However, I hate the White Sox.
4. I had an appendectomy and now I have no appendix.
5. I found out I was pregnant on my 21st birthday.
6. I don’t put ice in my drinks because it makes my teeth too cold.
7. I took my first plane ride when I was 2.
8. I have lived in Michigan, Washington, Ohio, California, Hawaii and Illinois.
9. I’m a huge Quinton Tarantino fan, my favorite is Reservoir Dogs.
10. I’m really terrible at painting my nails, yet I continue to try.
11. I’m obsessed with brushing my teeth, I brush my teeth 3 times a day usually and I keep an extra toothbrush and toothpaste in my purse.
12. I prefer cool ranch to nacho cheese in the Doritos department.
13. My favorite flowers are tulips.
14. I’m an excellent home cook. I know everyone says that but I really mean it. I recently started making fresh pasta from scratch.
15. I hate Miracle Whip, it’s weird and gross and I hope it gets outlawed.
16. I am kind of a tweaker, I always feel like there is a bug on me or near me.
17. I am terrified of bees.
18. I don’t like The Walking Dead.
19. I love knitting and crocheting, I make hats and scarves and I want to learn to make baby booties.
20. I don’t eat red meat, ever. Or meat off the bone, and I really can’t stand to watch someone shave meat off the bone. It makes me sad for the poor animals who lost their lives.
21. I love trashy reality tv.
22. My favorite subject is history.
23. My favorite artist is Botticelli.
24. I would sell everything I own for a trip to St. Peter’s Basilica.
25. My favorite musician is David Garett.
26. I’m the house barber here at casa Woodall, I bust out the clippers and line up my husband and son every week.
27. I am creeped out by jellyfish.
28. I believe in mermaids. I TRULY BELIEVE THEY ARE OUT THERE.
29. I don’t like warm pretzels.
30. I prefer red wine to white wine.
31. I prefer Doc Martens to Uggs.
32. I read a lot.
33. I watch mostly documentaries.
34. I am a horrible bowler, I think I bowled a 45 the last time I went out on the lanes with my husband (he bowls at least 120).
35. I am really into arts and crafts, because I am cool like that.
36. I’m very entrepreneurial, I believe in working for yourself over working for anyone else.
37. I love calendars, I have a big calendar on my wall in the kitchen, I have a planner calendar, and 7 day chalkboard planner at my makeup station. I recently bought a really cute sea otter calendar.
38. I am an avid upcycler, I salvage and reuse all kinds of things from old furniture to worn out jeans.
39. I am possibly a hoarder. I don’t throw anything of mine or my moms away.
40. I throw everything else away.
41. I wear glasses, if I don’t i get migraines.
42. My husband is 6 foot 6. I know this is about him, but it’s random.
43. I have 3 tattoos, which are like little secrets because they aren’t visible.
44. I have an online shopping problem. I get these emails and they all say buy today or miss out and then I start to panic, so I buy stuff.
45. I love cold weather, I wish I lived in Alaska.
46. I hate coconut water.
47. I have read all 20 of the Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum books.
48. In a past life I was probably a handyman. I’m really good with a hammer and nails, I even have my own toolbox.
49. I’m really awful at math, despite all my years at college I cannot do math off-hand at all. Sometimes I try to add simple numbers and I am so far off that I question my education.
50. I’m really into water bottles. I love the clear plain glass ones. I love buying new cool water bottles, I don’t know why. But I go to sporting goods stores just to buy water bottles.
& there you have it loves.